It is the policy of DP Jones & Co to implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The key objectives of this 'system' are to:
- Continue to consistently deliver high quality products and services that meet our customer and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and pertinent statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate new opportunities to be developed
- Compel business improvement.
Performance against these objectives shall be monitored by a series of measures.
The above objectives shall be achieved by:
- Maintaining and improving the above mentioned quality standards.
- Working in partnership with our clients to ensure we understand their needs and that we satisfy them.
- Working in partnership with our suppliers to ensure they understand our needs and they satisfy us.
- Continually developing our personnel and processes.
- Communicating effectively throughout the business.
- Utilising procedures to control key processes.
- Complete and deliver projects on time, within budgets and to our customer's specifications and satisfaction.
- Monitoring the performance of the processes and the product and setting targets for improvement.
- Controlling and eliminating non-conformities through corrective and preventative measures.
The future of the business shall be related to our commitment of this quality management system.